Skip Navigation LinksAgriculture > Protect > Animal Health & Diagnostic Services > Chronic Wasting Disease Hunter-Killed Sample Submission

Hunters can submit samples for chronic wasting disease testing to a Pennsylvania Animal Diagnostic Laboratory System (PADLS)  lab.  Please read our frequently asked questions page and use the approved PADLS submission form.

Visit the Pennsylvania Game Commission's website for more information on the agency's response to CWD in wild deer.Contact

Pennsylvania Veterinary Laboratory
2305 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717) 787-8808

New Bolton Center
University of Pennsylvania
382 West Street Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348-1692
(610) 925-6211

Animal Diagnostic Laboratory
Penn State University
Wiley Lane
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 863-0837