CERTIFICATE OF FREE SALE
Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture (PDA) shall only approve Certificates of
Free Sale for facilities located in Pennsylvania: specifically food,
dairy manufacturers, processors/manufacturers,
packers, warehouses or plant manufacturers that are inspected, permitted
and licensed by PDA.For an additional surcharge, PDA
will issue Vitamin and Dietary Supplement Certificates.
- Current valid Pennsylvania Registration, License or Permit with the PDA.
- A recent inspection of the facility completed by PDA.
CERTIFICATE OF FREE SALE GUIDELINES
- All requests MUST BE EMAILED to RA-AGPACERTOFFREESAL@pa.gov
- A maximum of 10 PRODUCTS, per application
- For products in excess of 10, a separate application and fee is required
- Processing time is 6-14 business days
- Applications received after 9:00 am will be processed the next business day
- Rush service is 2-5 business days
- Certificates will be mailed via U.S. Mail unless we are provided a UPS prepaid printed shipping label
- Food Processors/Manufacturers, Packers & Warehouse Click here for the application
- Vitamin & Dietary supplements Click here for the application
- Dairy Plant
Manufacturers Click here for the application
Submitted application will serve
as an Official Invoice upon receipt of your
The cost of a Certificate is $30.00 per Certificate.
Additional rush service charge is $30.00.
Additional surcharge for Vitamin & Dietary
Supplements is $30.00.
of Certificates, return application along with payment to:
Bureau of Food Safety & Laboratory Services
2301 N Cameron St., Room112
*All fees are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please email them to RA-AGPACERTOFFREESAL@pa.gov.