The Pennsylvania WoodMobile
Book our traveling exhibit or visit us at an event near you!
The Pennsylvania WoodMobile is a traveling exhibit that provides an interactive experience educating visitors about our forest, the sustainable forest products industry, how products are made, and threats to our forests like invasive insects and plants, diseases and white-tailed deer.
The WoodMobile, a 34-foot trailer, is available for public events, festivals, and forestry-related events. The WoodMobile is also available for school programs September–October and April–June.
Pennsylvania WoodMobile Guidelines for Venue Scheduling
2021 WoodMobile Schedule
- 15' x 50' minimum space requirement. Minimum height requirement for indoor exhibitions is 12 feet.
- HDC will not pay for booth space rental nor electricity. Space must be complementary or furnished by a sponsor secured by the host organization or venue.
- Send Initial Date Availability Request email to Jonathan Geyer at Jongeyer@pa.gov, with the following information:
- Event Name:
- Date of Event:
- Contact Name:
- Phone number:
- Any additional information about the event
- Once Jonathan Geyer provides feedback from Initial Date Availability Request, submit formal request by using REQUEST FORM FOR WOODMOBILE.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture will determine the schedule for the Pennsylvania WoodMobile based on the type and size of venue, geographic location, proximity to other scheduled events and other considerations. Industry, forestry, foliage, woodworking and agriculture events will be given priority.
Non-profit and community organized events will be given priority over private commercial operations.
Check out the WoodMobile!
Since 2002, the Pennsylvania WoodMobile has participated in 1,167 events and has reached over 1.9 million visitors, including more than 220,000 student and teachers