Begin Main Content Area

Fertilizer Complaints

 If you wish to register a complaint relating to fertilizer application, please complete the appropriate form located on the PaPlants website. 

Please note:

All manure application questions and concerns should be directed to your local county conservation district. You may us Find Your Conservation District » to locate the contact information for your county. 

All manure odor questions and concerns are handled by the State Conservation Commission.  You may contact Karyl Dymond, Odor Management Program Coordinator at 215-287-4564 or